Tuesday 16 July 2019

Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops

We haven't figured out how these are yet, because, well, they're still in the freezing process. Haha. But Charlie's always asking for popsicles, so I figured I'd make popsicles out of some of the berries we got.

I found this recipe on allrecipes.com using the same title I have for this post. :)

1 12oz can of frozen lemonade concentrate
3 cups cold water
16oz strawberries

In a large pitcher, stir together the lemonade concentrate and the water.

Place strawberries in a blender and puree until smooth (I used my Tupperware Power Chef because my blender isn't big enough to blend berries). Pour some of the lemonade in if necessary to facilitate blending.

Stir the puree into the lemonade.

Pour into molds and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment