Sunday 6 April 2014

Oven Roasted Red Potatoes

First of all, red potatoes are my new favourite. They're so...creamy. Yes, really. I think they have a really creamy texture and I love them.

Second, I know everyone does roasted potatoes. I've done different variations of them myself, but tonight's were the best I've made, and I wanted to share.

4 medium red potatoes, cut into quarters (or smaller if you prefer)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon parsley

In a bowl, mix the oil and the spices. A few pieces (I did 4) at a time, put the potatoes in and stir until the potatoes are coated. Remove from bowl and place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Repeat until all your potatoes are on the baking sheet in a single layer. With a spoon, drizzle the remaining oil/spices over the potatoes.

Cook in a 400F oven for about 40 minutes, or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment