Friday 29 July 2011

Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken

I actually got this recipe off my favorite recipe website, www.allrecipes.com not long ago. I was looking for a new recipe to use when we had company, and this one totally hit the nail on the head. It was delicious and exactly what I was looking for.


1 clove crushed garlic
  • 1/4 pound butter, melted
  • 1 cup dried bread crumbs
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 whole cut up chicken

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  • In a shallow glass dish or bowl, combine the crushed garlic with the melted butter or margarine. In another small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Dip chicken pieces into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
  • Place coated chicken pieces into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.


2 comments:

  1. Mmm this sounds great! I have a good oven-fried chicken recipe but I'd love to try this. We eat a lot of chicken so it's nice to have new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope you like it...it's my new favorite way to do chicken.

    ReplyDelete