Friday 29 July 2011

Welcome!

I've been thinking for quite some time that it would be cool to have a blog where I can post the recipes I use, so others can use them as well if they want (because frankly, they're awesome, and I want to share them...even the ones that aren't mine, ha ha). So this will be that blog.

For the most part, each post will be a recipe, but I imagine sometimes I'll just post about food or ask for suggestions of new recipes to try and stuff like that. The title of each recipe post will be the name of the recipe, for easy searching. :)

I will try to include pictures with the recipe posts, but sometimes they won't have pictures (particularly if it's a recipe I haven't used in awhile or didn't take a picture of).

Also, feel free to tweak the recipes to your own liking (that's what I do with recipes I find online anyway) and let me know if you did something different to one of my recipes so I can try it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment