Friday 29 July 2011

Tuna Casserole

This recipe is mine. I made it up a couple of years ago and have been making it ever since. Alex loves it, so I don't change a thing.

Shell pasta, cooked (as much as you want to use)
1 regular can tuna, drained (I use flaked)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Marble cheese, shredded (as much as you want to use)
Put soup in a casserole dish, set aside
Cook pasta and drain 
Mix in tuna then pour into casserole dish and mix well with soup
Cover with shredded cheese
Bake uncovered in 350F oven for 20 minutes
Let cool for a couple of minutes before serving and serve with vegetable of your choice
I have also done this casserole with bite-sized pieces of chicken instead of the tuna. If I do it with chicken, I also add fresh chopped garlic. It's quite yummy this way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment