Saturday 3 September 2011

Becca's Italian Chicken

I'm naming this "Becca's Italian Chicken" because my mother also has an Italian Chicken recipe and I'm going to post it here at some point as well, I think.

Chicken (I used half of a whole cut up chicken), skin removed
Pasta (your choice and however much you want)
Vegetables (I used frozen peas/carrots, but you could use other kinds)
Italian Dressing

Put chicken in a baking dish and baste with some of the Italian dressing. Coat the chicken and even pour some dressing in for the chicken to bake in it. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.

Meanwhile, cook pasta and vegetables. Mix together and stir in Italian dressing. When serving, put pieces of chicken on top. Can be served hot or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment